Markaz Mumtaz Fund
To achieve long term capital appreciation through investing in blue-chip companies listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
The fund's strategy is to invest in listed securities with strong fundamentals and managements. Holdings are primarily concentrated on 70-80% Large cap stocks with 30-20% on Mid caps. The Fund aims to outperform by superior stock selection rather than market timing. Both Growth & Value stocks are considered.
- Investment in Kuwaiti Dinars
- Subscription and redemption are weekly
- Multi-award winning
- Actively managed Kuwaiti equities fund
- Its objective is outperforming the KIC index
- Achieved 23.1% CAGR since inception in 1999
- The fund's investment decisions rely heavily on research driven top-down considerations.
|Maturity||15 years renewable|