Global GCC Islamic Fund
The Fund aims to maximize returns through investing in companies in the GCC markets, as per the pre-defined Shari?ah criteria. Asset allocation takes into consideration the market cap weightings of Shari?ah complaint companies in each country while anticipating changing market conditions.
The Manager will implement an integrated asset allocation strategy. The Fund will invest in stocks listed on the GCC markets, Sukuks, Murabahas and other Islamic instrument.
- Investment in USD
- Monthly subscription and redemption
- Access to GCC Markets with regards to Islamic investment opportunities that have great growth potential.
- Holds a diverse portfolio of Shari?ah compliant companies, which are less prone to debt issues, hence are more stable and credit worthy.
- Utilizes Global?s extensive research capabilities.
- Benefits from the expertise and long-standing track record of Global?s fund management team.
|Maturity||15 years open ended|