Who is it for?
- Priority Banking Customers Only
- Minimum limit of KD 3,000
- Unlimited complimentary access to over 500 airport lounges for you and one guest with Visa Infinite card. Please visit https://www.loungekey.com/visainfinite and register
- Concierge service which provides you with unparalleled flexibility all around the globe and access to an array of travel, shopping, dining and entertainment privileges. You can use Visa's on-call experts to provide you with timely solutions and memorable experiences. Concierge service is arranged from Dubai and can be contacted on +971 4 4097888
- Accident insurance provides full coverage up to $1 million for you, your spouse and children under 23 years, when air tickets are paid in full with Gulf Bank Visa Infinite Card
- Emergency cash if your card is lost or stolen
- Legal assistance as you and your family will be automatically insured for legal expenses as the result of false arrest or wrongful detention while traveling
- Travel insurance covering trip cancellation, medical expenses abroad, loss of baggage, loss of tickets, personal liability and legal assistance
- Infinite privileged offers encompass a wide selection of special promotions around the globe developed exclusively for your distinctive lifestyle. The list includes names like Jumeirah Hotels, Rotana Hotels, Avis Rent a Car, Trafalgar, Hugo Boss Collection, Damas Jewelry, Chopard.
- Extended warranty on branded electrical items
- Purchase protection guarantee against damage and theft
- Use your Gulf Bank credit card in Kuwait or anywhere else in the world to collect points that can be redeemed for Cash back into your credit card
- Preferential discounts upon using Gulf Bank Cards at over 160 outlets in Kuwait under the Gulf Rewards Program
- EMV Chip enabled for your security, safety and convenience
- The Visa Infinite card is free for the first year.
* Terms and Conditions apply. PLEASE NOTE: Neither Gulf Bank nor Visa would ever text you or email to ask for card details such as: Card number, PIN, Customer Verification Number (the 3 digit code at the back of your card), Expiry Date etc, as we already have this information