- Al Danah 2012 offers customers lots more chance and lots more prizes.
- Save more and save longer to earn more chances to win with Al Danah.
- The chance to win cash prizes through out the year.
- Access to your money at all times
- Chances accrued from 1st Jan 2012.
- All chances earned by existing customers in 2011 (from 1st Jan 2011 to 31st Dec 2011) will be added to their 2012 chances for all draws, to award them for their loyalty. However, customers will need to ensure they qualify for the draw and at no point in time will their balances drop below KD200.
- Customer receives one chance for every KD 100 every day.
- Minimum amount to open an account is KD 200.
- Deposit money into your account through all channels: ATM, Online, CCC (Customer Contact Center), Branches, Event stands ? branches & Malls.
- Al Danah ATM deposit-only cards allow customers to deposit money directly into their Al Danah account at any Gulf Bank deposit ATM deposit machines.
- Free standing order from other Gulf Bank accounts into Al Danah.
- All customers that have an Al Danah account will now be able to check the number of chances they have earned for the next draw Online or through CCC
- Minimum KD 200 is required to open an Al Danah account.
- Minimum account balance of KD 200 is required to enter the draw and to accrue chances (For all draw types).
- Al Danah accounts only
- Available in KD only.
- No ATM withdrawal facility.
- A non interest bearing account.
- The alternate winner will be selected if the winner?s Al Danah account is closed and any of the winner?s accounts with the bank has a hold for legal reasons.
- If a ?STOP? is set on the account for legal reasons the account will not to be included in the draw.
- Minimum hold period is required to be maintained to enter all draw types. Account open date, and last date to deposit for the:
- 1. weekly draws (KD 1,000) is 2 days
- 2. quarterly draws (KD125,000 and KD250,000) is 2 months
- 3. quarterly draws (KD500,000) is 3 months
- 4. yearly draw (1 Million Dinars) is 2 months
- If any of the working days are a holiday then number of weekly winners will reduce based on the number of holidays for the week.
- No weekly winner of the KD1,000 will win two prizes of KD1,000 each in the same week
- No charges on accessing your money.
- KD 2 charge per month will be applied if account balance drops below KD 200 in any given day of the month.
|Draws||Amount||Number of winners||Last date to deposit||Draw Date|
|Weekly draw||KD1,000||10 winners*+||Every Thursday**||Every Sunday**|
|Quarterly draws||KD125,000||1 winner||29 February 2012||30 April 2012|
|KD250,000||1 winner||30 April 2012||04 July 2012|
|KD500,000||1 winner||30 June 2012||30 September 2012|
|Yearly draw||1 million dinar||1 winner||31 October 2012||10 January 2013|
** Terms and conditions apply
*+ working days only
For more information, please refer to the Terms and Conditions in the account opening form at your nearest branch.
Have Your Say...
Did you know?
ATM DepositsFind Out More
Side step the queue by depositing cash or cheques using the new ATM machines.
KSE Online TradingFind Out More
Track the performance of your shares on the Kuwait Stock Exchange with Gulf Bank.
Al Danah ATM Deposit-only CardFind Out More
You can deposit money into your Al Danah account day and night with Al Danah new Deposit Only Card.