Gulf Bank Custody Unit offers a complex range of investment services to maximize efficiency while measuring and managing risk. The infrastructure is designed to interface easily with our customers? needs and the various systems are continually enhanced and developed to meet today?s global processing requirements.
Our main services provided by the Bank?s Custody Unit include:
1. Equity Settlement - ensures the execution of transactions are safe and timely
- Settling securities
- Clearing cash
- Safekeeping securities
- Executing corporate actions
2. Fund Administration ? provides regular updates, along with many other valuable services, such as acting as a selling agent
- Net Asset Value
- Fund activities
- Corporate actions
3. Initial Public Offering (IPO) / Public and Private Placements
- Receiving customers in branches
- Daily reconciliation with KCC
Custody Unit caters both local and global custody through its international platforms (clearing and settlement) and acts as sub-custodian for international financial institutions.
Gathering assets, effectively employ technology and expanding locally and globally are our today?s aims and objectives.