Letters of Guarantee
There will be times in the course of your business activities that you will be required to provide your counterparties with a Bank Guarantee, either to meet financial obligations or the terms of other contractual agreements.
A Letter of Guarantee issued by Gulf Bank is an undertaking by us on behalf of you to pay a certain sum of money to a beneficiary in case of default or in the event of non-performance.
- Will enable you to pursue new opportunities, bid for contracts and expand your business.
- The provision of a facility will give you the flexibility to react to opportunities at short notice.
- With its excellent credit rating profile, Gulf Bank is continually achieving both local and international recognition.
- A Letter of Guarantee facility can once again form only a part of a complete Banking package.
- Subject to approval we can provide you with a Letter of Guarantee to meet your specific needs.
- We know and understand the legal and regulatory framework and ensure conformity to that.
- Letter of Guarantee can be amended and extended upon the joint request of both applicant and beneficiary.