Self Service Area
Who is it for?
- All Gulf Bank customers
- Immediate access to your accounts 24 hours a day
- Transfer funds between accounts or transfer funds to any other accounts locally and internationally
- Utility bill payment to Zain, Wataniya, Commercial Facilities Company and Ministry of Communications
- View and print up-to-minute account and Credit Card statements
- Initiate standing order requests
- Transfer funds from your Credit Card to your account
- Payment for your loan and credit cards
- Request offline statement for your account and Gulf Bank Credit Cards
- View interest rates and foreign exchange rates daily
- Request cheque books and inquire about the status of the cheque
- Safe and secure via VeriSign Secure Server and virtual keyboard, which provides utmost online security
- Select the preferred currency to view account details
- The online banking service is free of charge, however some transactions may be subject to a fee.
* Terms and Conditions apply
Have Your Say...
Did you know?
TelebankingFind Out More
Our Telebanking service on 1805805 is available 'Day and Night'.
Safety BoxesFind Out More
A dual-key system to ensure that only you can open the safety deposit box.
KSE Online TradingFind Out More
Track the performance of your shares on the Kuwait Stock Exchange with Gulf Bank.