Gulf Bank is pleased to collaborate with Balance Business Advisory, a Kuwaiti SME, to provide financial advisory services to entrepreneurs and SMEs as part of our continued commitment to our clients in this segment. This collaboration is rooted in the Bank’s strategy towards providing financial and advisory services to the SME’s sector.
Balance is a Kuwaiti business advisory firm established in 2017 that provides professional business consultations and financial advisory services including capital structuring, transactions advisory, funding solutions, and performance enhancement solutions to help our clients grow their businesses and meet their objectives.
Post Covid-19 Advisory Services
- Revaluation of possible revenue, probable expenses, and cash burn while incorporating ever changing market dynamics to establish the picture of company’s financial health.
- Evaluating the cost of rendering services/ products while hedging for inflation risk.
- Assisting clients impacted by COVID-19 restrictions by providing turnaround strategies.
Optimum Capital Restructuring
- Providing a strategic approach by defining capital financing objectives and understanding debt and equity financing options while hedging for interest rate risks.
Potential Synergy Opportunities
- Assisting clients impacted by COVID-19 in creating synergies and enhancing the performance.
- A business valuation is a general process of determining the economic value of a whole business or company. Business valuation can be used to determine the fair value of a business for a variety of reason including sale value, establishing partner ownership, taxation, and even divorce proceedings.
- Transaction advisory services are the third-party services obtained from professional firms or investment banking firms. It handles all the tasks associated with transactions from the start to the end and thus acts as the business's support system and meets requirements for expansion.
Feasibility & Case Studies
- A feasibility study is an analysis that takes of a project's relevant factors into account (including economic, technical, legal, and scheduling considerations) to determine the likelihood of completing the project successfully.
For More Information
- Click here for more information and to apply