Online Shopping with your Debit and Credit Cards on any website - (Not through K-net Payment Gateway)
Gulf Bank’s 3D secure service will protect your online shopping against any possible fraudulent attempts by providing you with a Onetime Password (OTP) for each online Transaction with your Gulf Bank Credit Cards.
3D Secure is a high standard of protection for all Gulf Bank Credit Cards in line with MasterCard® SecureCode™ and Verified by Visa (VbV).
How does it work?
- All purchases at participating online merchants will automatically redirect you to the 3D Secure (OTP) page after entering your Card details.
- You will receive the (OTP) to be used via SMS or Email ID registered with Gulf Bank.
- Enter the (OTP) and confirm and validate the transactions.
Online Shopping with your Debit Card - (Through Knet Payment Gateway)
You can secure your online Debit Card transactions with the ‘New’ added security feature provided by Knet (KAF – K-net 2 Factor Authentication) to ensure that all your online Knet payments are more secure.
How does it works?
- For any online Knet transaction you will be directed to the Knet Payment Gateway page and upon entering your Card information you will receive a (OTP) to your registered mobile number with Gulf Bank to authenticate all transactions of value KD25 or above.
- You must enter the (OTP) to validate and complete your transaction.
Each transaction will have a separate OTP and the same OTP cannot be used for more than one transaction.