red is an account for High school, College and University students between the age of 15-25 years old.
- Free pre-paid card for any new red account opened.
- A chance to win 12 x your student allowance in the annual draw.**
- Get back 10% cash on your monthly spending; a KD20 extra when you need it most (15th of every month).*
- Seasonal Popups on selective merchants each month.*
- Special discounts using red at selected dinning outlets: click here
- Special discounts using red at selective stores: click here
- red savings accounts with interest.
- A red branded MasterCard ATM debit card.
- No minimum deposit is required to open a red account.
- Free on spot digital banking registration: Online, Mobile and SMS service activation.
- No minimum balance required.
- Receive your money immediately to your account from any local bank account via SelfPay, Itunes and Google play.
- Settle your mobile bills using our mobile banking application in the blink of an eye.
- Access to ATM and ITM network in 56 branches.
- Have questions? Ask our agent anything at any time with our Customer Contact Center at 1805805
One winner wins 12 x their allowance**
Date Draw April 12,2021 One winner 12 x allowance= KD 2,400
What do you need to open a red account?
Submit your Civil ID.
Transfer your student allowance.
Visit the nearest Gulf Bank branch or click here to apply.
Terms & conditions
The draw only applies exclusively to red customers who transfer their student allowances.**
The annual draw prize is 12 times the student’s allowance while not exceeding KD2400/-.**
10% cash back and seasonal pop ups apply exclusively to red customers who have transferred their student allowance.*
10% cash back payments do not exceed KD 20/- monthly, and are always deposited in your red account on the 15th of the following month.*
The cash back value is calculated from a minimum of KD5 to KD200 maximum of only POS and Online transactions (this does not include ATM cash withdrawals).*
This offer is only available for Kuwaiti students.*
Offer is valid until the 31st of March 2021.