Online Shopping with your Debit and Credit Cards on any website - (Not through K-net Payment Gateway)
Gulf Bank’s 3D secure service will protect your online shopping against any possible fraudulent attempts by providing you with a Onetime Password (OTP) for each online Transaction with your Gulf Bank Credit Cards.
3D Secure is a high standard of protection for all Gulf Bank Credit Cards in line with MasterCard® SecureCode™ and Verified by Visa (VbV).
How does it work?
- All purchases at participating online merchants will automatically redirect you to the 3D Secure (OTP) page after entering your Card details.
- You will receive the (OTP) to be used via SMS or Email ID registered with Gulf Bank.
- Enter the (OTP) and confirm and validate the transactions.
Online Shopping with your Debit Card - (Through Knet Payment Gateway)
You can secure your online Debit Card transactions with the ‘New’ added security feature provided by Knet (KAF – K-net 2 Factor Authentication) to ensure that all your online Knet payments are more secure.
How does it works?
- For any online Knet transaction you will be directed to the Knet Payment Gateway page and upon entering your Card information you will receive a (OTP) to your registered mobile number with Gulf Bank to authenticate all transactions of value KD25 or above.
- You must enter the (OTP) to validate and complete your transaction.
Each transaction will have a separate OTP and the same OTP cannot be used for more than one transaction.
All Customers are requested to update their Mobile Number and Email address at the nearest Gulf bank branches to avoid any inconvenience.