Anyone in Kuwait with a valid Civil ID can open an Al Danah account.
All citizens and residents, male and female, old and young, can easily open an Al Danah account within minutes.
Minors however require their parents to open the account or their legal guardian.
- Term Deposits are available in KD and other major currencies
- We offer competitive interest rates
- We offer secured loans or Gulf Bank credit cards against your Term Deposit
- There are a variety of Term Deposits to choose from
Some of the key features of our savings accounts are:
- Low opening deposits
- Competitive rates of return
- 24/7 accessibility
All you need to open a Salary Account at Gulf Bank are your Civil ID and your salary certificate. With a salary account you will get:
- An ATM card that is accepted worldwide
- A free Credit Card for the first year
- Special discounts at over 220 outlets in Kuwait
- The ability to apply for a loan.
We have a variety of accounts to suit your needs. We offer Salary Accounts, Savings Accounts, Youth Accounts, Term Deposits, Loans and Credit Cards.
The maximum amount you can borrow is KD70,000 and the maximum repayment period is 15 years.
The cost of your loan depends on the interest and the period of time you take to repay the loan. The higher the rate of interest or the longer you take to repay the loan, the more you will pay over the life of the loan.
The loan amount that can be borrowed depends on the collateral available linked to your monthly income. Please speak to a representative of Gulf Bank to help you determine the amount you can borrow.
A term deposit offers high rates of interest and security for a fixed term. Interest rates differ - they depend on the term of the loan and the amount of the deposit. Interest rates are available up on request.
Its simple and easy -- just fill in an application and bring it to us along with your salary certificate. You will receive your card within 3 business days!
Yes you ay withdraw you Term Deposit before it matures, but you will be charged a fee of KD20 and will lose the interest.